Registration for the Muskoka Summit on the Environment is managed by the Muskoka Watershed Council.
**Register by April 30th to save $50 and be entered into a draw to win a Membership Package from the Royal Ontario Museum!
Full Registration Package includes all sessions & evening entertainment, refreshments, 2 lunches and dinner
- Post-Secondary Student $75
- General Public $125 ($175 after April 30th)
Evening Only Registration Package includes dinner and evening entertainment on May 24th
- Online payment through PayPal
- Offline payment by cash, cheque or credit card
- Make cheques payable to Muskoka Watershed Council and mail to 70 Pine Street, Bracebridge, Ontario P1L 1N3.
- Pay by cash, cheque or credit card at our office, located at 70 Pine Street in Bracebridge.
Sponsor a Student
You can help us provide a unique learning experience for local high school students! A $50 donation when you register will help allow a student to attend the event at no cost to them.